Finance & Administration Manager
Mr. Roberto L. Velasco serves Carmona Law as the Manager for the Finance and Administration Department and is also a certified Mediator. He has been on Mr. Carmona’s team since 2013. Having worked as an international banker for over 30 years between Latin America and the US, he brings over 30 years of managing experience to the firm. Mr. Velasco has worked in the international banking system and lived in Venezuela, Perú, Colombia, Spain, and has had to manage portfolios in dozens of countries during his career. In his role at Carmona Law, he manages all operations of the firm including talent recruitment, development, and retention; billing, accounting and collections; as well as the international investments and expansion strategy for the firm.
Mr. Velasco holds a Juris Doctor degree from Central University of Barcelona, Spain, with a minor in International Trade. He obtained two specializations from New York University in International Business & Finance, and International Traffic Management.
He was born in Lima, Peru and has lived in the US for over 20 years. On his spare time, he enjoys watching Spanish soccer and spending time with his wife and two very successful adult children.
- Florida Public Notary
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
Areas of Practice
- Mortgage Loans
- International Business
- Banking and Finance
- Real Estate
- Central University of Barcelona, Spain (Juris Doctor, 1980)
- Department of Commerce and Industry (M.A. Trade Finance, 1979)
- New York University (M.A. International Business and Finance & International Traffic Management, 1997)
- Certified Florida Supreme Court Civil Mediator (2013)
Professional and Community Involvement
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando